Neon Yellow Paint Pigment
- Each Bag treats 1 sprayable quart of clear.
- Gives an ultra bright appearance. Good in Black Light.
- Can be used in solvent based paints. Recommended that you let it soak in reducer / thinner for at least an hour.
- Will create a Neon Yellow Paint that can be sprayed or brushed on.
- Recommended for limited exposure to sunlight. (all fluorescent paints have a tendency to fade without proper UV protection).
- can be mixed or top coated with any of our Phantom Pearls ® or Ghost Colorshift Pearls ® in order to achieve incredible effects.
- Try combining colors to create a one-of-a-kind color.
We recommend starting with 1 25 gram bag per quart of sprayable clear paint/binder or 1/2 bag per pound of clear powder coat. These are all just starting ratios and can be adjusted for your specific use.
All of our products work with car paint and are key to a great custom paint job. Our full line can be used as epoxy pigment on tables and in resin applications. Pearl paint pigments and Candy Paint pigments are very versatile and easy to use in any clear paint application. Give them a try!
Try this in epoxy resin, polishes, sealers or other coatings for a great custom effect!
Not only are all of our additives completely compatible with vehicle wrap, we were the first to supply the coatings companies with pigments. If you have any reservations about whether our products work in vehicle coatings, you should know that we were the pioneers who introduced Pearls to the world.
Shop with us…the leader in paint and Pearl Pigments Since 2005