Versatility and Uses for our Candy Paint / Metallic Paint Pigments
Candy Pearl Pigment can be used in the following applications:
- As a Metallic Paint (by spraying over black)
- As a Candy effect paint (by spraying over different colors in a lighter density).
- Powder-Coating–Mixing with clear powder can make your powder coat look more like custom metallic paint.
- Fiberglass Resin colorant
- GEL-COATINGS-Make any fiberglass look like it’s been custom painted.
- WoodWorking-add weird effects to wood by mixing different colors into your clear polyurethane.
- Cement and Wood Floor sealers. Make your floors look a bit more professional by adding candy pearl pigment!
- Tile grout sealer—Makes your grout stand out!
- Interior Faux Finish-Make any room stand out or use in theatre sets to create beautiful and eccentric decor.
- Plaster sculpture. Many sculpters use different metallic paint pigments like bronze and gold candy pearls over black to create realistic metallic looking effects.
- Theatrical Set painting
- Use in Glue
- Use in Clear Caulk
- Any clear polyurethane.
Note: These metallic paint pigments can be used in any solvent or water based coatings, as long as the temperature does not exceed 400 degrees F.
All of our products work with car paint and are key to a great custom paint job. Our full line can be used as epoxy pigment on tables and in resin applications. Pearl paint pigments and Candy Paint pigments are very versatile and easy to use in any clear paint application. Give them a try!
Try this in epoxy resin, polishes, sealers or other coatings for a great custom effect!
Not only are all of our additives completely compatible with vehicle wrap, we were the first to supply the coatings companies with pigments. If you have any reservations about whether our products work in vehicle coatings, you should know that we were the pioneers who introduced Pearls to the world.
Need more info? Check out some of our articles:
|“Ghost” Pearl Paint|